- Completion of HKCEE or HKDSE examination;
- 1 year of relevant experience preferable;
- Good PC skill in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Chinese word processing;
- Initiative, enthusiastic and able to work independently;
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese;
- Candidates with less experience and academic qualification will be considered for the position of Property Assistant.
Remuneration will be in commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include birthday leave, marriage leave, paternity leave / 14 weeks’ of maternity leave, full attendance leave, training allowance, newborn baby allowance, medical allowance and other special leave. Please promptly send full resume with expected salary to Human Resources Department at 21/F Well Tech Centre,9 Pat Tat Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon OR by fax 2321-9512 OR via email email@example.com
All information received will be kept in the strictest confidentiality and only for employment-related purposes within our affiliates.
You are most welcomed to visit our website www.hy.com.hk