• Provide full spectrum of administrative support to the department
• Follow up customer issue such as contract, quotation & complaints, etc.
• Liaise with clients on orders, project schedule, reply email correspondence
• Assist to coordinate operation / manpower deployment issues
• Attend meeting with clients
• Prepare monthly reports
• Ad-hoc duties when required
• Diploma or above in Business Management / Marketing or related discipline
• Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good interpersonal and communication skill, well organized and self-motivated
• Strong communication skill and able to work independently
• Proficient in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
• Immediate availability is preferable
We offer excellent fringe benefits including medical scheme to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 18/F., Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
Please visit our web site at http://www.msshk.com.
Personal data collected for recruitment purposes only.