Human Resources Assistant
• Assist with day-to-day operations of HR functions and duties. e.g. handling the employee benefits and leave administration.
• Provide clerical and administrative support to monthly payroll preparation (MPF contributions, payroll data analysis and record maintenance etc.)
• Responsible for updating and maintaining the personal database
• Perform data entry and maintain filing system
• Ad-hoc tasks assigned within HR functions.
• Diploma in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
• 1 year relevant working experiences, solid experience in mass recruitment is preferred.
• Well versed in Labour Ordinances and other HR related regulations.
• Good command in both written and spoken of English and Chinese.
• Good PC knowledge in MS Words, Excel and Chinese word-processing.
• Immediate available is highly preferred.